Make room in your recipe file for this to be a family favorite. Easy to make with a hint of sweet and a cheesy filling will make dinner night a breeze.
Time: 15 minutes plus 30 minutes bake
Skill level: Easy
- 2 cans chicken soup undiluted
- 1 can Mexican diced tomatoes well drained
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- ½ cup Fischer and Wieser Hatch Chile Jalapeno Jam
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese plus ½ cup for topping
- 10-12 flour tortillas
- 1 lb. cooked rotisserie chicken
In medium sauce pan place soup, tomatoes, cream cheese, sour cream and Fischer and Wieser Hatch Chile Jalapeno Jam. On low heat stir until cream cheese is melted and ingredients well blended.
On each tortilla place 2 tablespoons chicken, 1-2 tablespoons cheddar cheese and 2 tablespoons sauce. Roll up and place in 9×13 baking dish. Continue filling all tortillas and placing in baking pan. Pour remaining sauce over filled tortillas. Top with cheddar cheese. Place in oven at 350 degrees. Cook for 30 minutes, or until the cheese has melted.